The following photos are from the small chapel in the Lepanto Foundation where I've usually celebrated a daily Mass. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by this statue of the Child Jesus. It turns out that Prof. De Mattei has a particular devotion to the Child Jesus, who also normally sits in the center of the altar. And just to make me feel at home they have... a first class relic of the True Cross, in addition to first class relics of St. Alphonsus Liguori and a bunch of other saints. Have been think of you all as I offer the Holy Sacrifice in this little chapel!
Lastly, if you want to see a few more images, look up Santissima Trinita Dei Peregrini (don't quote me on my spelling), in the heart of Rome, where I've offered a quiet morning Mass the past few mornings.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.