Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mailing Address and Mass Requests

Dear Friends and Family,

Now that I am in one stable place please feel free to write me directly at:

Lanherne Convent
St. Magwan - Newquay
Cornwall
TR8 4ER
Great Britain

Also, for those of you requesting Masses and who wish to make a donation, please send any donations to the above address and make the check payable to "Carmelites, Lanherne Convent". Given the poverty of the sisters I would like for this coming year all donations for Masses I celebrate to go to the sisters rather than to me. Please be advised that the recommended donation for a Mass, per the instructions of the English Bishops, is 10 British pounds (around $15 depending on the exchange rate). As always, if you are unable to give a donation I will be happy to still celebrate the Mass. However if you are in a position to give a bit more than the recommended donation the sisters would I know be grateful.

In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,
Fr. Anthony Pillari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.