Saturday, December 1, 2018

Annual Priestly Retreat

A 4-year-old boy, whom I hope to soon baptize, gave me a gift today when I visited his family. Apparently, it was a prize he won at school and was not given lightly.
Dear Friends and Family,

It is now almost midnight and in a few hours the next day's prayer, Masses, and then flight to Toulouse for studies will begin. So I'll have to keep this short.

Please keep me in prayer especially from Dec. 7th, in the evening, through the morning of December 15th. I will be making my annual retreat in the monastery of the Sisters of Bethlehem near Lourdes (chosen in part because it is not far from my studies in Toulouse). You can see photos here: http://bethleem.org/monasteres/lourdes.php

I hope to stop by Lourdes the evening of Dec. 7th to greet Our Lady at the grotto, and then continue on to the monastery.

You all will be in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.