Sunday, April 21, 2019

Resurrexit Sicut Dixit, Alleluia!

Dear Friends and Family,

Happy Easter! Christ is risen. Truly He is risen!

On this wonderful, blessed day all of you were remembered in my offering of the Holy Sacrifice: my friends and family, my former flock in Texas, those I had the blessing of meeting in Canada, in Italy, those of course right here in Cornwall and Devon, and all those who God has brought into my life. May Jesus and Mary grant you an abundance of Easter peace and joy.

Right now, after the joys, and the work, of Holy Week and the Easter Triduum, then Easter Sunday's Masses and a sick call this afternoon--right now I am wiped out, though very happy. So, for today's post, I will simply share a few photos below.

I also began our annual novena of Masses--that will continue throughout the Octave--for all the benefactors of Lanherne, including all those of you who assist me in one way or another: through your prayers, donations, hard work, sacrifices, friendly support. May God reward all of you for making my priestly life and ministry possible, and may He grant you the hundredfold.

In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,
Fr. Pillari


Palm Sunday Procession at St. Edward's, Plymouth.
Altar of Repose, Thursday Night.

High Altar prepared for Mass this morning.
Lanherne Grounds Wednesday evening, with Robert, our good gardener! in the midst of his handiwork.


A patch of the English countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.