Sunday, March 14, 2021

Feast of St. Joseph Holy Mass at St. Stephen's

 


Dear Friends and Family,

Among the many blessings of this past week I received the wonderful invitation to celebrate the Holy Mass--in the form of a sung, solemn High Mass--this Friday March 19th at 18:30 for the Feast of St. Joseph, and next Thursday March 25th at 18:30 for the Feast of the Annunciation, at St. Stephen's parish on the west side of Cleveland. The historic church is quite beautiful, as you can see above. It was a particular act of kindness for Fr. Bede, a benedictine monk in the area, to offer to have me be the celebrant in his place for these two Masses. If you are in the area, I will hope to see you there.

Other blessings of this past week included going out and walking more. Little by little my stamina is increasing. Today, between 3 different walks, I think I walked a total of around 2 miles.

Beyond that my life is rather simple: prayer and study for most of the day.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,

Fr. Pillari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.