Dear Friends and Family,
I am currently in the process of setting up a new bank account for the nuns here. It may be a while, due to the complications involved in setting up a charity account here in England, before they can cash checks. So in the meantime if you wish to make a donation to them or to make a donation for a Mass that I am offering for your intentions please make any checks payable instead to me (Anthony Pillari), as this is the only way I can currently cash checks for the sisters, but indicate somewhere that the donation should go to the nuns and I will ensure that it does.
The most efficient way to get the funds to the sisters via check is to send the check to my mother at:
Mrs. Melissa Pillari
30028 Applewood Drive
Bay Village, OH, 44140
U.S.A.
Praying for you all as we begin December.
In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,
Fr. Tony Pillari
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.