Dear Friends and Family,
For some reason my post that I wrote last Sunday only became public now. Perhaps it was user error and I simply did not click the publish button. My apologies!
I was thinking of you all this week as I continued my retreat here at Lanherne--well, continued it as best I could since construction work is going on all around me. But in fact it was a very blessed week. Thank you for those who were praying for me. Since last week's post is being published tonight, I will just add two photos and a brief comment:
In the Carmelite tradition, the nativity scene was kept up thorugh yesterday's feast: the Feast of the Purification of Our Lady. We had a full 40 days of contemplating the Baby Jesus. A wonderful blessing. He has so much to teach us...
And now there is an Octave of the Purification of Our Lady which will continue through next Friday.
You all were in my prayers in a particular way on Friday, both because of the Feast of Our Lady and because it is the First Friday of the month, when I pray in the Holy Mass for all of you who support me thorugh your prayers, donations, and sacrifices.
May Jesus and Mary watch over you and guide you.
Lastly, tomorrow night I will be taking my neighboring pastor to dinner, Fr. Anthony O'Gorman, to celebrate his incardination into the Diocese. He's a good fellow. Please say a prayer for him.
In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,
Fr. Pillari
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.