| Toulouse Airport right now |
I am writing to you from Toulouse Airport, France, which is largely empty due to a national strike. Though my flight to London was cancelled, I was able to get on a flight to Rome and then a flight from Rome to London. So, God-willing, I will arrive in London a little before midnight tonight, and then be on my way to Walsingham in the morning.
Unless you see an update to this post tonight, I will be in Walsingham tomorrow and Sunday as the chaplain for a pilgrimage co-sponsored by the Latin Mass Society and by the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children. I will be confiding in a particular way to Our Lady of Walsingham's care all those entrusted to me here in England, and my own upcoming assignment.
Because I will not arrive back at Lanherne until late Sunday night, I will plan to write you about the pilgrimage either during the week or next Sunday.
May Our Lady of Walsingham intercede powerfully for all of us in Great Britain, especially for the hearts and souls of innocent children.
In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,
Fr. Pillari
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.