Sunday, January 10, 2021

The Beauty of Northeast Ohio Nature

 

This Sunday Morning for the Feast of the Holy Family

Dear Friends and Family,

Blessed Feast of the Holy Family! The weather is certainly cooperating here this morning, adding joy to this celebration of Our Lord's resurrection and celebration of the Holy Family. 

Here, I had a very blessed celebration of the 12 days of Christmas. The daily Mass, Rosary, Holy Hour, etc. formed the backbone of every day. What a gift to be a priest! But there were also many joyful celebrations with my family, including a trip to South Bend, Indiana to see my brother's family. 

While there, God granted a beautiful snowstorm, the effects of which can be seen here.




The visit brought back so many memories of graces received while studying at the University of Notre Dame. I'm so grateful to Our Lady for helping me say yes to God to the call to become a priest. 

Regarding the events of this past week in Washington, I shared a few words at the end of today's rosary. So, rather than write something here, I will refer you to those comments here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VdllWKhUU8 for those who wish.

As 2021 begins, I will be praying for each of your families. May God grant us to say yes to Him, one day at a time, and cooperate with His plans for 2021.

In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,

Fr. Pillari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.