Sunday, February 14, 2021

Further Healing + request for your prayers for rosary initiative

 


Dear Friends and Family,

I hope this note finds you all well as we prepare to enter Lent. Above is what has been my constant view these past 11 days since I came home from the hospital. It has been a snowy 11 days, quite pretty to look at from the recliner where I have spent most of each day.

Each day I can sense and improvement--a bit more movement here or there, a bit more energy, the ability to focus on studies for a longer period of time, etc. One special joy was to begin, a few days ago, once again genuflecting for all the proper parts of the Mass. I look forward to the day when I can kneel for Holy Hours again. Hopefully that is not too far off.

My parents are taking very good care of me--spoiling me really--and I'm in good hands medically.

I would also ask for your prayers for an initiative for the daily rosary. As you are likely aware, LifeSite was unjustly kicked off of youtube, meaning that the daily rosary was also kicked off, and all previous videos removed. I spoke with John-Henry Westen a few days ago and a quick decision was made to create a new YouTube channel, Regina Angelorum Press. If you have a minute, please go here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChWoDluh-gUgIpqzG1m-Sng  and click on the rosary video and give it a thumbs up. If you were willing to also subscribe to the channel that will help others become aware it is out there (the more people subscribe or give "thumbs up" the more it will be easier to find on the internet).

You all are in my daily prayers.

In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,

Fr. Pillari






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.