Sunday, February 7, 2021

Healing

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you for all of your prayers. As most of you know, I fell hard on the ice while jogging, 10 days ago, just before I was supposed to fly back to Rome, and broke 5 ribs, 3 transverse processes (parts of three vertebrae), and punctured a lung.

I'm pleased to report that I'm recovering well at home, having been discharged from the hospital Tuesday. Recovery is going to take some time, but each day is better than the previous one. Above all, I am pleased to report that I am once again able to offer the Holy Sacrifice daily.

Typing is difficult for me, so I will not write more today. Thank you again for your prayers. You are in mind here.

In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,

Fr. Pillari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.