Dear Friends and Family,
The above picture is not my work space that I need to arrange! Rather, it is the Colosseum that I was able to visit and pray at, along with the Scala Santa (the Holy Stairs that Our Lord went up before He was condemned by Pilate).
As I step back into studies, part of this past week was getting my room set-up for that work, which included ordering a number of items from IKEA (two bookshelves, a filing cabinet, etc.), and assembling them, and also installing a keyboard tray with the help of an electric drill. Now, for those who know me well, you know that I am all thumbs when it comes to such manual tasks. But with the help of the saints and angels, the room is coming along well!
I need to go now to meet a priest for a min-pilgrimage this evening to Tre Fontane, where Saint Paul was martyred. I will pray for you all there.
May Our Lady teach you wisdom and Our Lord be your sure refuge.
In Cordibus Iesu et Mariae,
Fr. Pillari

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.